The largest gift ever to Mohawk Valley Health System will support services for a new regional medical center in Utica, New York — a 703,000-square-foot, ten-story facility on a twenty-five-acre campus scheduled to be completed in 2023.
To be named the Wynn Hospital of MVHS, the hospital will include a surgical center, a cardiac care center, a neurosciences institute, and a center for women's and children's services....
March 8, 2021
- ACLU receives $15 million for LGBTQ and HIV Project March 8, 2021
- Johns Hopkins receives $10 million for child sexual abuse prevention March 8, 2021
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital receives $10 million gift March 8, 2021
- Bank of America awards $22 million to advance racial equity March 7, 2021
- More news
RFP of the day
From our content partners
A blog of opinion and commentary
- Are you inspiring action for change with both a short- and long-term approach?
- Philanthropy is contributing billions to Indian development, but who is counting?
- 5 Questions for...Helene Gayle, President and CEO, Chicago Community Trust
- Balancing long-term thinking, short-term metrics, and flexible project planning
- Charter schools have contributed to education equality and saved lives
- Climate philanthropy beyond the check: holding banks accountable
- Business must do more to restore our democracy — and philanthropy must help
- [Review] 'It's A Helluva Town: Joan K. Davidson, the J.M. Kaplan Fund and the Fight for a Better New York'
Upcoming eventsView all
- Bezos's $10 billion tops 2020 list of biggest gifts January 5, 2021
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund to focus on anti-racism, anti-sexism March 1, 2021
- Netflix commits $100 million for creative equity March 3, 2021
- Billionaire philanthropy is a PR scam, wealth tax proponent argues February 24, 2021
- $250 million gift launches cancer research foundation March 1, 2021
- Gates Foundation Awards $20 Million to BBC World Service Trust March 7, 2011