The first round of grants awarded as part of a $30 million commitment to mental health and wellness in the state will support a wide range of populations, from preschoolers and seniors to the homeless and those struggling with addiction....
- Study Finds Little Change in Foundation Staff Diversity Over Ten Years July 28, 2017
- Gift of $18 Billion in Chinese Stock to Foundation Raises Questions July 28, 2017
- Education Sector Needs Work on Diversity, Equity, Study Finds July 28, 2017
- NoVo Foundation Launches Social Justice Fund July 27, 2017
RFP of the Day
From our content partners
- 'Foundation Funding for U.S. Democracy': What Does the Data Say?
- 5 Questions for...Laurie Tisch, Founder/President, Laurie M. Tisch Illumination Fund
- National Museum of African American History and Culture: ‘The Story of America Through an African-American Lens’
- Weekend Link Roundup (July 22-23, 2017)
- What Does Advocacy Look Like in the Current Moment, and How Should It Be Funded?
- Colombia’s Peace Accord: Philanthropy Must Not Miss the Boat
- What Is at Stake, and Why Philanthropy Must Respond
- Weekend Link Roundup (July 15-16, 2017)
Outcomes Matter | Nonprofit Finance Fund
- Surdna Foundation Awards Grants Totaling $14 Million July 26, 2017
- Ballmer Group Awards $15 Million to Communities In Schools July 21, 2017
- House Appropriations Committee Approves Budgets for NEA, NEH July 22, 2017
- New York Women's Foundation Announces $2.4 Million in Grants July 20, 2017
- Bezos Family Foundation Awards $25 Million to NYU Langone – Brooklyn July 24, 2017