The launch of the $100 million fund focused on supporting charitable causes related to the music industry, social justice efforts, and campaigns against violence and racism...
Funded by the Blavatnik Family Foundation, the fund will support individuals in the music community and nonprofit organizations working to strengthen education and promote equality, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion. An advisory panel to be appointed by both organizations will establish priorities and procedures for the fund and will determine the amount and timing of financial awards....
June 4, 2020
- Cummings Foundation awards $20 million to Massachusetts nonprofits June 4, 2020
- Grainger Family Descendants Fund awards $20 million to Duke University June 4, 2020
- Alumnus awards Ohio State College of Arts and Sciences $17 million June 4, 2020
- Verizon Foundation awards $10 million to social justice organizations June 3, 2020
RFP of the day
A blog of opinion and commentary
- Maintaining a Consistent Fundraising Stream: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Building the Expertise of the Next Generation of Philanthropic Leaders Through Competitive Evaluation
- Uniting to Protect and Empower Women Is Everyone's Responsibility
- The Forgotten Sector?
- Corporations Ramp Up Support for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
- Support Children and Youth to Prevent the Next Pandemic
- The Solution for Saving Mom-and-Pop Businesses
- Foundations Step Up Funding for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
Upcoming eventsView all
- JPMorgan Chase commits $35 million for COVID-19 relief efforts May 28, 2020
- Gates Foundation Names New Director of Global Health Program May 15, 2002
- Forbes ranks corporations' COVID-19 response policies, philanthropy May 27, 2020
- Corporate funders support COVID-19 relief (update – 06/02/2020) June 2, 2020
- Ford Foundation launches $50 million global fellowship program June 2, 2020