Formerly known as the International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh, icddr,b was recognized for its work in developing low-cost interventions to address the symptoms of cholera-related diarrhea....
- Large-Scale Social Impact Requires Decades-Long Effort, Study Finds August 23, 2017
- Rutgers Receives $4 Million for Cancer Research Partnership August 23, 2017
- NFWF Awards $1.9 Million for Gulf Coast Conservation Efforts August 23, 2017
- Report Calls on Top Colleges to Expand Access for Low-Income Students August 22, 2017
RFP of the Day
From our content partners
- Embrace Racial Healing to Change Hearts and Minds
- Social Innovation Exchange and PND: A New Partnership
- Weekend Link Roundup (August 19-20, 2017)
- [Review] 'Teach to Work: How a Mentor, a Mentee, and a Project Can Close the Skills Gap in America'
- Two New Data Tools for the Open Ag Sector
- [Review] 'The New Urban Crisis: How Our Cities Are Increasing Inequality, Deepening Segregation, and Failing the Middle Class — and What We Can Do About It'
- NMAAHC and the Museum of the Future
- Weekend Link Roundup (August 5-6, 2017)
Ford Foundation | Climate Change and Indigenous Rights
- Foundations Launch $13 Million Campaign to Boost College Success August 15, 2017
- Bill Gates Donates Microsoft Stock Worth $4.6 Billion August 16, 2017
- MacArthur Foundation Awards $5.7 Million for Diverse Nonfiction Media August 16, 2017
- In Wake of Charlottesville, Charities Cancel Fundraisers at Mar-a-Lago August 21, 2017
- Religious Leaders Oppose Changes to Johnson Amendment August 18, 2017