The three-year initiative will fund agricultural research aimed at helping smallholder farmers in Africa and Asia adapt to the increasingly challenging growing conditions brought about by climate change....
- Women Face Harassment, Workplace Discrimination December 13, 2017
- Microsoft Announces $50 Million Investment in 'AI for Earth' Effort December 13, 2017
- University of Iowa Receives $10 Million for New Art Museum December 13, 2017
- Knight Foundation Reports Explore Evolving Role of Public Media December 12, 2017
RFP of the Day
- Philanthropy in India Report Sparks Questions…and Opportunity
- 5 Questions for…Vanessa Daniel, Founder and Executive Director, Groundswell Fund
- There’s More Than One Needle in This Haystack: The 100&Change Solutions Bank
- [Review] 'The Unfinished Social Entrepreneur'
- Weekend Link Roundup (December 2-3, 2017)
- Joint Letter of Opposition to the Senate Tax Reform Bill
- Building a Better World Through Design: Protothon and EY
- [Review] 'Engine of Impact: Essentials of Strategic Leadership in the Nonprofit Sector'
We Are Witnesses | The Marshall Project | Steve Osborne
- Hewlett Foundation Commits $600 Million for Climate Change Efforts December 12, 2017
- Joyce Foundation to Sharpen Focus on Racial Equity, Economic Mobility December 8, 2017
- ArtPlace America Awards Placemaking Grants Totaling $8.7 Million December 7, 2017
- Surdna Foundation Awards $4.5 Million for Community Development December 8, 2017
- Oracle Builds $43 Million Facility to Host Charter School December 6, 2017