The Ford Foundation has announced the launch of a ten-year, $50 million initiative aimed at identifying and developing the next generation of social justice leaders working to advance solutions to inequality.
The inaugural cohort of twenty-four Ford Global Fellows includes social change leaders from Brazil, the United States, East Africa, and the Middle East and North Africa with a range of approaches to the challenge of ending inequality, from restoring voting rights for formerly incarcerated people, to advancing LGBTQ+ rights, to boosting the political and economic power of people with disabilities....
- Koret Foundation awards $50 million to Bay Area colleges, universities June 2, 2020
- Facebook announces $10 million commitment for racial justice groups June 2, 2020
- Corporate funders support COVID-19 relief (update – 06/02/2020) June 2, 2020
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation Awards $27.7 Million for COVID-19 Relief June 1, 2020
RFP of the day
A blog of opinion and commentary
- Maintaining a Consistent Fundraising Stream: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Building the Expertise of the Next Generation of Philanthropic Leaders Through Competitive Evaluation
- Uniting to Protect and Empower Women Is Everyone's Responsibility
- The Forgotten Sector?
- Corporations Ramp Up Support for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
- Support Children and Youth to Prevent the Next Pandemic
- The Solution for Saving Mom-and-Pop Businesses
- Foundations Step Up Funding for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
Upcoming eventsView all
- U.S. Billionaires' Wealth Up $434 Billion During Pandemic, Study Finds May 25, 2020
- Corporate Funders Support COVID-19 Relief (Update – 05/26/2020) May 26, 2020
- Gates Foundation Names New Director of Global Health Program May 15, 2002
- JPMorgan Chase Commits $35 Million for COVID-19 Relief Efforts May 28, 2020
- Forbes Ranks Corporations' COVID-19 Response Policies, Philanthropy May 27, 2020