The pledge was announced on the eve of French president Emmanuel Macron's convening of global government, business, and philanthropic sector leaders to discuss private and public financing for global efforts to implement the Paris climate change agreement....
- Knight Foundation Reports Explore Evolving Role of Public Media December 12, 2017
- Jack Ma Commits $45 Million to Future Teachers in Rural China December 12, 2017
- Otto Bremer Trust Awards $12.67 Million in Grants December 12, 2017
- Youth Giving Since 2001 Totals $19 Million, Study Finds December 11, 2017
RFP of the Day
- Philanthropy in India Report Sparks Questions…and Opportunity
- 5 Questions for…Vanessa Daniel, Founder and Executive Director, Groundswell Fund
- There’s More Than One Needle in This Haystack: The 100&Change Solutions Bank
- [Review] 'The Unfinished Social Entrepreneur'
- Weekend Link Roundup (December 2-3, 2017)
- Joint Letter of Opposition to the Senate Tax Reform Bill
- Building a Better World Through Design: Protothon and EY
- [Review] 'Engine of Impact: Essentials of Strategic Leadership in the Nonprofit Sector'
We Are Witnesses | The Marshall Project | Erica Garner
- Columbia University Medical School Receives $250 Million December 5, 2017
- 2018 Breakthrough Prize Recipients Announced December 5, 2017
- Joyce Foundation to Sharpen Focus on Racial Equity, Economic Mobility December 8, 2017
- ArtPlace America Awards Placemaking Grants Totaling $8.7 Million December 7, 2017
- Surdna Foundation Awards $4.5 Million for Community Development December 8, 2017