The funds will support three ongoing initiatives — Skills to Succeed, Tech4Good, and Accenture Development Partnerships — designed to equip disadvantaged individuals around the world with job skills for the digital age....
- Men More Likely to Replace Charitable Giving With Impact Investing May 25, 2018
- 2018 Pershing Square Sohn Prize Winners Announced May 25, 2018
- Salesforce, Benioffs Donate $3 Million to Hamilton Families May 25, 2018
- AbbVie Donates $100 Million for Puerto Rico Hurricane Recovery May 24, 2018
RFP of the Day
- Building Democracy: People and Purpose in San Diego County
- Foundations Have Invested $50 Billion in the SDGs, But Who’s Counting?
- Addressing Racial Equity With an Organizational Change Lens
- Heroes, Collectives, and 'The Black Panther'
- What's New at Foundation Center Update (May)
- It’s Time to Invest in Youth Leaders
- Engage From the Inside! How Internal Branding Strengthens Nonprofits (Part 1)
- Weekend Link Roundup (May 12-13, 2018)
The 99% Is a Myth | The Atlantic
- Kaiser Permanente Pledges $200 Million in Impact Investments May 21, 2018
- Report Calls for Capacity-Building Support for Changing Social Sector May 21, 2018
- Dodge Foundation Awards $2.7 Million in First Half of 2018 May 20, 2018
- Ballmer Group Awards $20 Million to College Advising Corps May 21, 2018
- Foundation, Nonprofit Leaders Concerned About Drop in Giving May 23, 2018