In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the protests against racial injustice that have erupted across the country, Bank of America has announced a four-year, $1 billion commitment in support of economic opportunity initiatives.
With the goal of helping address economic and racial inequalities exacerbated by the coronavirus, efforts will focus on health; job training, reskilling, and upskilling; support for small businesses; and housing....
June 3, 2020
- Verizon Foundation awards $10 million to social justice organizations June 3, 2020
- Foundations pledge support for COVID-19 relief – update (06/03/2020) June 3, 2020
- Atlantic Philanthropies awards $1 million to Cornell Tech June 3, 2020
- Koret Foundation awards $50 million to Bay Area colleges, universities June 2, 2020
RFP of the day
A blog of opinion and commentary
- Maintaining a Consistent Fundraising Stream: Lessons Learned From COVID-19
- Building the Expertise of the Next Generation of Philanthropic Leaders Through Competitive Evaluation
- Uniting to Protect and Empower Women Is Everyone's Responsibility
- The Forgotten Sector?
- Corporations Ramp Up Support for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
- Support Children and Youth to Prevent the Next Pandemic
- The Solution for Saving Mom-and-Pop Businesses
- Foundations Step Up Funding for COVID-19 Response Efforts (May 1-15, 2020)
Upcoming eventsView all
- JPMorgan Chase commits $35 million for COVID-19 relief efforts May 28, 2020
- Gates Foundation Names New Director of Global Health Program May 15, 2002
- Forbes ranks corporations' COVID-19 response policies, philanthropy May 27, 2020
- Corporate funders support COVID-19 relief (update – 06/02/2020) June 2, 2020
- Ford Foundation launches $50 million global fellowship program June 2, 2020