The Council on Foundations' 2012 Annual Conference in Los Angeles will not look, feel, or sound like your average conference. Guided by the principles of fun, interactivity, passion, peer-learning, and engagement with the city, this year's conference is offering a lot of new experiences:
- Global Philanthropy Day
- Specialized tracks for CEOs and aspiring CEOs
- Exciting and unique ways to experience the arts
- Games for Change: how games can enhance the work of philanthropy
- A networking event featuring live music from a local band that made it big
- Provocative ways of presenting bold and innovative ideas
- And more...
From the 2012 election to celebrity and philanthropy, learn about the latest issues impacting the philanthropic landscape.
Download event app.