Each year EPIP convenes young promising leaders from across the country to deepen professional and personal skills that are essential to success in the sector. The PDF Gathering is a special space for PDF awardees and other young leaders of color to explore the meaning of social justice philanthropy and racial equity grantmaking. Over 30 participants attend the gathering each year to share experiences, build strong peer networks and develop a common language around issues that matter to EPIP's constituency base.
Facilitated by Kalpana Krishnamurthy, the PDF Gathering will include in-depth content on:
- Racial equity in foundations and grantmaking (part of EPIP's Philanthropology training series)
- Career development for philanthropy professionals of color (powered by EPIP's Effective Leadership Careers Program)
- Moving agendas in and thru foundations (powered by EPIP Philanthropology)
- Personal sustainability for philanthropy professionals of color
The PDF Gathering will also feature:
- Connecting with partner groups
- Great food
- Phenomenal facilitation
- Guest trainers and presenters
- Visits with Bay Area foundations and nonprofit leaders
- Inter-generational learning
- Candid conversations
- Receptions and music
- A chance to meet with EPIP's new Executive Director, Rahsaan Harris
- And more!
To register, please visit: http://conta.cc/TXjql6.