Great stewardship happens when your leadership, your development officers and your donor relations team work together. Join us for a conference experience that unites members of these groups to encourage you to think more creatively, strategically and collaboratively about how best to steward your institution's donors.
This conference is designed for newcomers to the advancement profession and professionals with mid- and senior-level responsibility, and is held in conjunction with Donor Relations 101, a workshop for newcomers to the advancement profession, and Senior Leaders in Donor Relations.
Program starts midday on Wednesday and ends midday on Friday.
Benefits of Attending
- Find out how to build or strengthen your donor relations program.
- Learn new ways to engage, steward and cultivate your organization's donors.
- Take away ideas, samples and new approaches that are working in well-developed stewardship programs across the nation.
- Discover what motivates your donors.
- Gain a greater understanding of the best practices of donor relations and stewardship and learn how to apply them in your own organization.
- Ensure your donor relations program is campaign ready.
Who Should Attend
- Donor relations and stewardship professionals
- Development officers
- Annual giving officers
- Relationship managers
- Advancement services professionals
- Senior advancement leaders