Build your expertise and connect with colleagues in philanthropy at the best place to do both—PEAK2020, PEAK Grantmaking’s 15th Annual Conference. This is the only conference dedicated to improving how grants get made.
Join us to learn how to:
- Root your practices in values to improve your grantmaking and relationships with grantseekers.
- Build grantmaking practices and policies that minimize bias and support decisions that promote justice, inclusion, and equity.
- Update your practices and policies to narrow the power gap between grantmakers and grantseekers.
- Manage and share the knowledge generated by your grantmaking more productively, in ways that inform grantmakers, grantees, and the social sector more broadly.
- Transform from a responsible steward to a responsive steward of the resources entrusted to you by embracing risk and developing flexible practices designed for the rapidly shifting environment where grantees and grantseekers operate.