About the Conference
At the cusp of a new decade, we face remarkable new opportunities, new challenges, and new expectations for the advancement of gender parity and women’s leadership in our organizations. The push to change is accelerating, and those who don’t keep up will lose in the battle for talent, innovation, brand loyalty and more.
Will AI and data analytics battle implicit biases, or perpetuate them? How is the newest generation being prepared to lead? How are successes – or lapses – in gender parity efforts affecting brands? Who is taking the lead in transforming recruitment, talent management, leadership development, and mentorship?
The Women Leadership Conference brings together Conference Board resources with a format that co-creates with our attendees:
- All year long the Conference Board’s world-class human capital researchers and its Women’s Leadership Council confer on how to advance gender parity and drive change. For two days this spring, they will be sharing their insights with Women Leadership Conference attendees
- Every attendee will have a voice in the event. A participant survey before the Conference will shape what points are addressed in each session.
- Every attendee is a true participant – with multiple opportunities to engage in small-group roundtable discussions and special interactive exchanges to share with and learn from your peers
Register by February 29, 2020 and SAVE $400!
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for senior level women and men who support women’s advancement. Titles may include:
- Directors of diversity and inclusion
- Chief diversity officers
- Chief human resources officers
- Women’s initiative officers
- Vice president of learning and development
- Vice president and directors of talent management