DonorPro by TowerCare Technologies
Imagine if nonprofit professionals and fundraisers leveraged all their expertise and years of experience and created user-friendly and very affordable donor/donation management software! That's exactly what happened at TowerCare Technologies, and today nonprofits throughout the world are using our flagship product, DonorPro, because:
- It's easy to use.DonorPro is very intuitive and simple to use. DonorPro is consistent throughout and contains wizards that guide users step by step through the application.
- It's affordable.DonorPro is affordably priced. DonorPro fees include unlimited users/unlimited seat licenses, unlimited customer and technical support, and all upgrades/updates and new releases of the software.
- It's backed by TowerCare's superior customer support.We pride ourselves on our superior customer support. Live customer support representatives answer our clients' calls from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We have no automated answering services or automated dial around systems. When you call, you speak to a live person.
- It has robust features and functionality.DonorPro is a rich constituent-management system that offers:
- Prospect and donor management
- Donation management (including gifts in kind, pledges, honor and memorial donations)
- Built in scheduling, tasks and automated reminders
- Fully integrated modules for event management (including auction)
- Volunteer, employee and human resource management
- Inventory management
- Social services module (for our social service clients)
- Patient services module (for our healthcare-related clients)
- We offer implementation options.With DonorPro, you have several implementation options, including Self-Hosted or ASP (Application Service Provider). Each client decides which option works best for them.
- Our clients are fans. With 100% customer satisfaction, every DonorPro client is a reference. We serve all types and all size nonprofits, from start-ups to national organizations with millions of constituent records.
Contact us today to learn more about why nonprofit organizations are choosing and staying with DonorPro.