FOUNDATION CENTER is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed. Our organization's mission is to strengthen the social sector by advancing knowledge about philanthropy in the U.S. and around the world. Our vision is a world enriched by the effective allocation of philanthropic resources, informed public discourse about philanthropy, and broad understanding of the contributions of nonprofit activity to increasing opportunity and transforming lives.
The Product Relationship Manager's responsibilities are to develop and expand Foundation Center's market penetration by expanding opportunities in existing market segments and cultivating new market segments.
Director of Subscription Products
- Create new sales opportunities with a particular focus on large scale and Enterprise accounts by prospecting and qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, strategizing best approach and implementing sales process.
- Analyze existing account base to identify opportunities for market segment expansion.
- Effectively prioritize sales efforts based on revenue potential.
- Candidate must be comfortable utilizing full range of sales tools including cold calling, email, online/in-person demonstrations, etc.
- Achieve specific/individual revenue targets.
- Maintain thorough Database of all sales pipeline activity and generate weekly sales activity reports including revenue forecasts.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Foundation Center's electronic products.
- Deliver dynamic product presentations with executive and non-executive level audiences.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts as necessary to close deals.
- Monitor key account renewal timelines and insure account retention.
- Identify opportunities to expand per client revenue via upselling and cross-selling.
- Work closely with the Director and product managers to determine customer requirements.
- Cultivate a strong network of prospects.
- Proven track record of 2 to 3 years in a B2B sales role; success closing new business & developing existing accounts.
- Negotiation and analytical skills
- Exceptional follow through skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor's Degree
- Multi-cultural awareness
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills (all candidates must submit writing samples)
- Strong background and successful track record in prospect identification and conversion to new business
- Experience working in the non-profit sector is desired and a very strong advantage for the successful candidate.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, i.e. Netsuite, Salesforce
- Outstanding networking skills using both on/off-line vehicles (LinkedIn, Associations, Conferences, etc.)
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Your application will only be considered if all instructions above are met.
Due to the high volume of applicants we typically receive, we regret that we can only contact candidates that we would like to interview.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
For more information on positions available at the Foundation Center please visit our website:http://foundationcenter.org/about-us/work-at-foundation-center/job-openings
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Foundation Center is an equal opportunity employer.