Safe Horizon envisions a society free of family and community violence. We will lead the way by empowering victims of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault and human trafficking to move from crisis to confidence.
Safe Horizon's Manager, Corporate Partnerships will help build and manage a corporate revenue budget with an annual goal of approximately $1.2 million. The position will be responsible for advancing the mission of Safe Horizon and significantly expanding annual corporate revenue by identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding corporate partners for multiple Safe Horizon program areas. The Manager, Corporate Partnerships will also oversee the corporate arm of Team Horizon, the grassroots fundraising program of Safe Horizon.
- With the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, set a strategy to develop new partnerships with corporations and grow existing relationships to drive annual goal of $1.2 million.
- Conduct research and lead prospecting efforts to expand the pool of corporate prospects for sponsorship, grant support, training, and cause marketing. Create and maintain a pipeline of possible corporate partners by identifying key corporate decision-makers and proactively reaching out to companies to establish new partnership meetings.
- Build and execute the corporate Team Horizon strategy. Manage, expand, and deepen relationships with corporate affinity groups to develop network of Team Horizon members.
- Maintain portfolio of new corporate supporters: track grant reporting requirements, monitor and manage grant award processes, oversee preparation of required progress reports.
- Support off-site fundraising events and lead Safe Horizon program site tours.
- Work closely with Director, Corporate Partnerships to create outreach presentation materials including presentations, proposals, letters of inquiry, and other marketing/prospecting materials.
- Maintain fundraising records in Raiser's Edge database, including revenues, proposal and report submissions, deadlines, deliverables and interactions.
- Establish clear goals and metrics for measuring achievement, and seize opportunities for professional growth.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent relevant experience)
- 3+ years of direct fundraising and/or sales experience
- History of success in securing and managing new relationships
- Passion for Safe Horizon's mission
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), including strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel within New York City as needed.
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon's rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employmentAmeriCorps, Peace Corps and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
Safe Horizon is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals and endeavors to hire individuals of diverse races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well citizen, marital, protected veteran and HIV statuses.