The mission of the Center for Talent Innovation is two-fold: to drive ground-breaking research that leverages talent across the divides of gender, generation, geography and culture; and to create a community of senior executives united by an understanding that full utilization of the global talent pool is at the heart of competitive success. We are a collaborative, nimble, thoughtful team that is strongly mission-driven.
The flagship project of CTI is the Task Force for Talent Innovation. The mission of the Task Force is to respond to the challenges posed by the research and create action and impact. We publish books, reports and infographics each year that accompany groundbreaking research projects, primarily in the areas of talent management and diversity and inclusion. These are distributed to our task force of 85+ companies. Our research is frequently published in HBR and other outlets of similar caliber.
The Center for Talent Innovation is seeking a full-time graphic designer with up-to-date skills and knowledge, who can interpret our research findings for maximal visual impact in a variety of products, including digital reports, print reports, powerpoints, infographics, brochures, brand identity, etc. The goal is to get our messages about diversity and gender in companies across in compelling, fresh ways that work for a corporate audience — and reflect our nuanced research findings.
- Embed within research team to understand concepts to be communicated visually
- Visualize data findings from research
- Think creatively to lay out research reports and infographics
- Design powerpoint presentations for launch events and other speaking engagements
- Coordinate with relevant printers and website designer
- Drive consistent branding across the organization
- Work with a wide range of media and use relevant software
- Prepare wireframes and rough drafts to present your ideas
- Amend final designs to gain full internal approval
- Work as part of a team with writers, researchers, and executives
- Proven graphic design experience
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Tableau etc)
- Highly proficient in design for digital, print and presentation deliverables
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, one writing sample, and salary requirement to:
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.