Do you believe in LGBT equality? Would you like to work with a dynamic team of coworkers? Are you interested in a career where you can make a difference?
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is the pre-eminent non-profit organization dedicated to winning global workplace equality for all lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people.
Out & Equal is seeking to hire a Development Associate to assist the Corporate Engagement team in implementing and monitoring fundraising initiatives. The person in this position will be highly involved in fulfillment coordination, prospect research, and acting as administrative support.
This position reports to the Director of Corporate Engagement.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Engagement team
- Work with Finance team to maintain gift integrity, track invoices, and issue Partnership Agreements
- Research partnership prospects for new leads and business development
- Project Management:
- All aspects of Out & Equal live and silent auctions
- Individual donor pipeline
- Individual acknowledgement letters, correspondence, research, tracking and individual giving campaigns
- Act as the Corporate Engagement liaison to other Out & Equal departments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with LGBT issues
- A demonstrated commitment to equality for LGBT people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – detail oriented
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive outlook and enthusiasm for work
- Ability to work proficiently in both individual and team style environments
- Proficiency with MSWord, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Salary is dependent on experience.
Benefits include 3 weeks paid vacation, six personal/discretionary days, a comprehensive employer-paid health and welfare program, commuter discount program, life insurance, and 401(k). Details of each program, including waiting periods and eligibility criteria, are available for review.
This is an FTE position located in San Francisco, CA.
How to Apply
Join Out & Equal’s dedicated team of employees who believe in our organization’s mission of encouraging everyone to bring their best self to work every day. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds, ethnicities and gender identities to apply.
For more information, visit our website www.outandequal.org.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls please.
Out & Equal Workplace Advocates is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any of the following: race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or gender characteristic, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.