We believe in a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all.
We believe that access to quality healthcare is a basic human right. For more than 100 years, we have worked with global partners to deliver locally sustainable, quality healthcare solutions to women, children and their communities. We’re ready to make it 100 more.
We believe change starts with her.
We work tirelessly for women’s and children’s health because they are disproportionately affected by illness and poverty. We know that healthy, educated, and empowered women are better able to raise healthy, educated, and confident children, and that communities depend on their livelihoods. We’re making an impact – learn more.
We believe in people.
We strive to live out our core values of collaboration, love, excellence and respect every day. We provide our employees with a competitive salary and a meaningful benefits package, with opportunities to learn and grow. We especially encourage all persons of diverse backgrounds to apply. Read more from our President & CEO below.
A message from Bruce Wilkinson, our President and CEO
As President of CMMB, I would like to thank you for your interest in joining with us on our journey to bring healthier lives to women, children and their families worldwide. CMMB has embarked on our second century of service to the most marginalized. Our vision of a world in which every human life is valued, and health and human dignity are shared by all is at the core of who we are. We are always looking to join hands with experienced professionals who want to add their energy to our work, and are so pleased you are considering CMMB as your potential employer.
The position of Database Manager is critical to our mission and vision. I welcome your interest in joining a diverse, talented, professional and motivated team.
You are an integral part of the CMMB team and is responsible for implementing, managing and administering the Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT and Luminate Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Key responsibilities in this role includes the implementation of Raiser’s Edge NXT and Luminate, and their integration, for long-range and short-term planning for gift processing, donor records, constituent and gift data entry, data quality and integrity, data analysis and information retrieval (the creation of reports, queries, exports, etc.), prospect management, training and other donor support functions to assist the CMMB team in maximizing fundraising and donor stewardship effectiveness.
Senior Vice President for Partnerships
- Implementation and integration of new Raiser’s Edge NXT CRM, and migration of data from non-Blackbaud legacy systems, including, data conversion, validation, user-acceptance test (UAT), and post go-live data clean-up.
- Create a culture of data quality by following and establishing quality assurance protocols, processes, and documentation.
- Ensure high quality data, accurate gift entry, pledge processing, and production of donor acknowledgements in a timely manner.
- Create and run complex queries, reports, mailings and exports to support fundraising and outreach efforts on a routine and as-needed basis.
- Weekly, monthly and annual donor database maintenance and reporting.
- Create and implement data oversight functions that ensure a high standard of ‘clean’ data is maintained.
- Collaborate with fundraising team to track and report on fundraising progress, donor trends and analytics as well as to ensure quality control.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure gift data is properly coded and inputted into the accounting system.
- Provide support and training to the Partnerships team and other relevant staff members to enhance end-user proficiency, skill and professional development, including for annual giving, major individual giving, foundation and corporate fundraising, event management, and online engagement specifically with regards to fundraising and Raiser’s Edge NXT data interaction.
- Engage in data analysis, cleansing and data warehousing.
- Everything else that it takes to live out our mission and keep a good sense of humor.
- You have a Bachelors’ degree and 4+ years of Raiser’s Edge database administration, including prospect and constituent management, data import/export, developing standard and custom reports, with experience in gift processing, posting and reconciling with finance. Experience implementing Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge CRM and migrating data from non-Blackbaud systems is highly desirable.
- You’re very proficient with Luminate Online, Omatic, Microsoft Access and/or Crystal Reports, and advanced skills with Microsoft Office.
- You’re familiar with and have experience working with direct mail, monthly and workplace giving, online donations, and other grassroots fundraising techniques.
- You have a knack for being organizing, managing your time, thinking critically, with an eye for accuracy and detail to ensure data integrity and quality. You’re experienced in answering inquiries and requests in a friendly, direct manner and work well under pressure with a wide variety of people, and can exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- You believe in CMMB, where we’re going, and what we can do together to achieve Healthier Lives Worldwide.