Responsible for supporting the Director and Senior Director in writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. Maintain a tracking system of all reporting and submission deadlines.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to government, foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on government, foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for grants.
- Work with finance and program staff to gather information necessary to report to government corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grants reporting as required by government, foundation and corporate donors.
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
- Participate and prepare for site visits by institutional donors
- Maintain current records in Raiser’s Edge and in paper files, including grant tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Track all submissions and reporting deadlines, secured, pending and denied grant applications.
- Assist with maintaining government grant registries
- Assist in preparing contracting documents and invoicing for government grant contracts
- Solicit corporations and vendors for contributions
- Assist with other fundraising projects as requested