CBN has over 50 years of rich history in program initiatives and an ever expanding vision to integrate and utilize emerging digital media technologies to reach younger generations. From broadcasting original programming across approximately 117 countries in 47 different languages, including our flagship program, The 700 Club, which is viewed in 97% of television markets across the U.S. to our animation series, Superbook, viewed by over 200 million children across 90 countries in 50 languages, CBN is on a mission to spread The Good News! In addition, CBN’s many subsidiary and affiliate organizations provide orphan care, freshwater wells, medical surgeries and disaster relief in its tireless efforts to reach the world with the message of hope from the Bible.
Territories covering OK/KS/MO, & AL/GA/FL
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking highly-motivated and results-oriented professionals to grow donor relationships and convey the impact of CBN’s Christian media to our partners across multiple territories. These individuals will manage a portfolio of current major donors and create opportunities for new prospects in order to meet fundraising goals.
CBN has a longstanding community of invested partners and donors who power CBN’s capacity to advance The Gospel message. Our mission as a multifaceted nonprofit organization is to create Christian content and programs that ignite a salvation engine to carry hope to millions around the world. If you are a successful fundraiser or have intangible sales background with a connection to our mission, serving at CBN may be your next opportunity.
A proven track record of success will include the following:
- Strong development background with successful track record in meeting fundraising goals or proven sales background in intangible assets (i.e. insurance or investments)
- Solid foundation in Biblical principles and stewardship
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and fundraising best practices
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with ability to articulate the mission, goals, and values of our organization
- Proficient in MS Office and donor database software
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of CBN staff and outside public
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to travel with current driver’s license and good driving record
How to Apply
CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.