The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is a multifaceted nonprofit organization that produces compelling and inspirational Christian content, encouraging millions of people worldwide. We are seeking an experienced fundraiser to direct and manage comprehensive program strategies to cultivate and steward mid-level donors aligned to meet integrated fundraising goals.
This innovative professional will develop high-touch campaigns tailored for relevant donor engagement experiences and upgrading/growing donor potential.
The Director will work closely with senior leadership to create strategic campaigns for furthering The Gospel and communicate impact of those campaigns to mid-level donors.
CBN has over 50 years of rich history in program initiatives and an ever expanding vision to integrate and utilize emerging digital media technologies to reach younger generations. From broadcasting original programming across approximately 117 countries in 47 different languages, including our flagship program, The 700 Club, which is viewed in 97% of television markets across the U.S. to our animation series, Superbook, viewed by over 200 million children across 90 countries in 50 languages, CBN is on a mission to spread The Good News! In addition, CBN’s many subsidiary and affiliate organizations provide orphan care, freshwater wells, medical surgeries and disaster relief in its exuberant efforts to reach the world with the message of hope from the Bible.
If you are a strategic fundraiser with leadership capacity to advance mission-wide fundraising goals through mid-level donor acquisition, retention and upgrade, this may be your next rewarding opportunity!
Your proven track record of fundraising success will include the following:
- Proven development background with successful track record in meeting fundraising goals through strategic donor recruitment and retention programs
- Strong knowledge of marketing and fundraising best practices with ability to develop and drive the implementation of cross-channel marketing plans
- Strong familiarity with complex data segmentation for large fundraising programs
- Strong ability to develop messaging through use of segment priorities and cohort grouping definitions to deliver unique/compelling point of views, solicit feedback, and maintain contact to create pipeline for warm major donor prospects
- Working knowledge of major donors, planned giving, events, and donor relations
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to collaborate with multifaceted teams and implement effective data-driven strategies and KPI’s
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills with ability to cast vision and articulate the mission, goals, and values of the organization
- Strong ability to strategize, implement, and integrate mid-level donor development programs with specific objectives
- Critical thinker with ability to analyze, monitor, evaluate, and alter strategic development plans
- Proficient in MS Office, donor database software, marketing automation, and data visualization tools.
- Excellent research, project, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently, move projects from conceptual stages to launch, and handle multiple and often competing deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of CBN staff and outside public
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ability to travel with current driver’s license and good driving record
How to Apply
CBN, headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package to include relocation assistance. If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.