Have you ever thought about how social justice gets brought to life in psychotherapy?Safe Horizon Counseling Center, a NYS-licensed, Article 31 outpatient mental health clinic, is looking for socially conscious, licensed individuals searching for a career-changing challenge. This is an amazing learning opportunity to become a trauma-focused expert. Even if you have no previous experience, but you have demonstrated a commitment to issues of social justice, you are welcome to apply. Join our committed team of experts in trauma-focused psychotherapy of child and adult survivors of interpersonal crime and abuse. Practice in a supportive trauma-informed environment in state-of-the-art, evidence-based models and reach unparalleled professional satisfaction. Spanish-speakers are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate exceptional engagement skills and clinical expertise in providing trauma-focused mental health treatment to target client population.
- Provide evidence-based trauma-focused individual treatment to center clients of all ages.
- Timely documentation of all case activities in accordance with Safe Horizon and OMH regulations.
- Masters in Social Work, LMSW or LCSW required
- Expertise in delivering time-limited, evidence-based mental health treatment approaches that can be utilized with target client population;
- Strong interpersonal skills required; a deep understanding of and commitment to, the mission of Safe Horizon and the target client population.
- A minimum of 16 hours and Saturdays required.
If hired, I agree to abide by all of Safe Horizon’s rules and regulations, and understand that, if employed, my employment may be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either the company or me. I further understand that no representation, whether oral or written by any representative or agent of the organization, at any time, constitutes a contract of employmentPlease follow this link to view complete EEO Law and complaint filing information: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
How to Apply
To apply click on the link below: