LAMB is accepting applications for an Extended Learning Day Instructor for our after school program. This is a part-time position with work hours of 2:00 - 6:00 pm. For the complete job description, please visit our website at http://www.lambpcs.org/careers.
- Embrace and support the mission of the Latin American Montessori Bilingual Public Charter School
- Provide a learning environment in which students with differing learning modalities may attain success
- Help students with homework and deliver academic instruction
- Write lesson plans using the required lesson plan template
- Report concerns regarding student academic progress and discipline to the ELD Coordinator or Assistant Principal
- Attend and participate in mandatory professional development sessions and meetings
- Remain current with trends, techniques, and advances in technology that are applicable to the program
- Support the bilingual goal by modeling first and second language (Spanish) for all students.
- Maintain the welfare and safety of students by following school regulations and Positive Behavior Intervention matrix.
- Provide feedback to teachers about student behaviors, performance, or any observation relevant to the children
- Participate in school activities: special events, field trips, workshops, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working in a school setting with young children
- Energetic, flexible, imaginative, and eager to work in a bilingual and multicultural public school
- High School Diploma or GED required; CDA and/or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Experience guiding homework help and extracurricular activities in a school or community-based setting
Only applicants meeting minimum qualifications for the position will be considered. Successful completion of a background investigation is required for employment in this position. LAMB welcomes resumes from all qualified applicants. Salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls and no employment agencies please.
How to Apply
For the complete job description, please visit our website at http://www.lambpcs.org/careers. Interested applicants should email cover letter with salary requirements and resume to Anna Marie Yombo, HR Coordinator at email@example.com.