Purpose: The Product Sales Coordinator oversees the council’s product sales program.
The Product Sales Coordinator is responsible for participating in the development of the short and long term product sales strategy for the council and for implementing the annual tactical plan to ensure the success of the council’s product sales programs.
Chief Operating Officer
Coordinate and administer the Council’s product sales programs, including, but not limited to:
- Product Sales Strategy
- Contribute to annual product sales strategy and tactical plan.
- Contribute to and administer an annual operating budget for product sales.
- Member Participation
- Work in cooperation with girl program staff to implement the programmatic aspects of the council’s product sales.
- Support the member experience team to guide troops to meet the council’s annual troop and girl participation goals.
- Work with volunteers to manage store front and pop-up shop location sales reservation system.
- Volunteer Management
- Coordinate, onboard, train and support all product sales volunteers.
- Ensure that accurate training and program materials are created and distributed.
- Work in collaboration with the volunteer resource manager.
- Technology Advancement
- Work with and support the customer care team to resolve issues and conflicts regarding the product sales programs.
- Incorporate and manage innovative product sales systems and CEI technologies to promote accurate records, customer service, inventory control and volunteer satisfaction.
- Sale Operations
- Train staff on their respective roles within the product sales programs.
- Coordinate council sales locations, timeframes and girls to support the cookie program.
- Analyze, track, follow-up, and report program performance measurements and sales/participation statistics.
- Monitor the progress of sales, maintains computerized records and provides reports.
- Implement policies and procedures related to the council’s product sales.
- Maintain and analyze product sales history data to be used for reporting.
- Inventory Management
- Define and develop volunteer work schedules to support all needed distribution center locations.
- Utilize technology to manage and analyze distribution center locations inventory and performance, identify gaps, and define/manage solutions.
- Product Delivery
- Work with delivery agents, distribution locations volunteers to maintain accurate inventory records and arrange for transfer of product as necessary.
- Girl Rewards and Awards
- Use data to drive troop and girl rewards strategies and sales goals
- Coordinate reward order, distribution and fulfillment.
Secondary Accountabilities/Cross-functional Support:
Develop and cultivate relationships with teams that serve as functional branches of product sales, promoting cross-functional success of the product sales programs.
- Finance – Product pricing, payment, delinquencies and operating budget
- Marketing & Communications – Marketing plan, external publicity as well as communication with parents, members and volunteers
- Member Experience – Troop participation and sales goals
- Girl Program – Preparedness events, pep rallies and girl awards
- Customer Care – Case management, eBudde technology and volunteer support
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Degree/ Experience Preferences – Business/Business administration, economics, business, project management, sales or marketing.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a position that includes:
- Budgetary oversight
- Project management
- Independent work
- Support and development of others
- Results accountability
$35,000-$38,000 / YEAR
EMBODIES G.I.R.L. COMPETANCIES
G. Go-Getter - bold, passionate, honest and determined to succeed
I. Innovator – thinks outside the box, looks for creative ways to take action
R. Risk Taker – courageous and strong, keen to try new things and embrace the unfamiliar
L. Leader – confident, responsible, team oriented and committed to changing the world
At Black Diamond, we value:
- Taking individual responsibility
- Emphasis on quality
- Being Innovative
- Confronting conflict directly
- Taking initiative
- Enthusiasm for the job
- Having a good reputation
How to Apply
Applicants must submit RESUME AND COVER LETTER (REQUIRED) to email@example.com
Each employee has the responsibility for actively supporting and promoting the Council’s commitment to diversity and for developing Council resources through increased membership, strengthening community connections, serving girls and fund development.