PPMM is seeking a fundraising professional to develop and steward individual donors giving annually from $1,000 to $2,499. Primary duties will include the development and stewardship of existing and new donors. An ideal candidate would identify new opportunities for donor engagement across all fundraising and cultivation channels with the goal of increasing revenue utilizing and active upgrade strategy.
Director of Major Gifts
- Serves as a member of the development team and plays a central role in developing, overseeing, and managing gift strategies and programs for the c3 and c4 organizations. All fundraising efforts should fit within the overall PPMM development strategies.
- Working in close collaboration with Annual Gift Manager and Director of Major Gifts, create an outreach strategy and program for donors concentrating on renewal and upgrading.
- Creates and executes fundraising strategies for donors giving up to $2,499 annually.
- Develops and meets measurable goals for program in alignment with the goals of the development department.
- Conducts ongoing research into best practices for stewardship of mid-level donors ($1,000-$2,499) with a focus on upgrade strategies and implements those practices.
- Plans and implements donor activities, meetings, and events with support from the Event Coordinator.
- Assures departmental adherence to affiliate policies, procedures and practices.
- Works with/supervises volunteers/interns as applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of two years fundraising experience in a non-profit setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Outcome-driven, with the ability to respond to changing circumstances and priorities
- Knowledge of professional practices and theories of fundraising.
- Ability to prepare budgets, plans and reports.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Excellent decision‑making, priority‑setting and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in high stress environment.
- Familiarity with fundraising software.
- High energy, flexibility, demonstrated creativity
How to Apply
To apply, please go to www.ppmarmonte.org or https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-mar-monte/campaigns/jobs-list
At Planned Parenthood, our most valuable asset is our employees. We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) plan, EAP, FSA, and educational reimbursement.
PLANNED PARENTHOOD IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER