The Marketing Manager is a key member of TFANA's marketing and communications team and reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications, and works closely with general management, press, and other internal departments.
For full position description, see https://www.tfana.org/about/workwithus/marketing
Director of Marketing and Communications
- Run daily sales summaries, maintain internal tracking documents, and report on trends and analytics.
- Oversee the creation and deployment of all emails, including pre-and post-show communications and paid eblasts.
- Create digital content for the Theatre’s front-of-house digital and printed displays, website, and social media channels.
- Update website and liaise with vendor/developer on larger projects.
- Assist in creative design/production of collateral by coordinating with vendors, including designers, photographers, videographers, and printers.
- Assist with the advertising process, including placing reservations, tracking IOs, monitoring deadlines, and delivering assets on time.
- Manage social media strategy and execution.
- Assist with listwork and list pulls for all direct mail campaigns.
- Maintain marketing department calendars and the photo/video archive.
- Distribute press clips and maintain press archive.
- Develop and sustain positive relationships with community groups, local businesses, and neighboring organizations.
Qualifications & Traits
- 2-3 years of experience working inmarketing, communications, advertising and/or demonstrate a knowledge and passion for theatre, especially Shakespeare and the classics.
- Superior organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Bachelors degree or equivlanent work experience.
- Professional experience working with OvationTix or other ticketing software; WordPress or other CMS platforms; Microsoft Office (especially Excel); Adobe CC, and HTML.
- Positive self-starter with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available for evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Effective communicator with a sharp eye for detail and logistics.
- A positive open mind to new ways of working and a sympathetic approach to people working under pressure in an artistic environment.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive with similar positions within the nonprofit Off-Broadway field. Benefits include medical, life, long-term disability insurance, and paid time off.
How to Apply
Applicants for this position should send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com
PLEASE PUT "Marketing Manager Search" in the subject line of the e-mail.