The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Associate will be responsible for supporting corporate partnerships, with a focus on employee engagement and communications activities.
Support multiple Corporate Partnership managers based in NYC in efforts to manage, cultivate, and grow relationships with corporate partners donating more than $500k per year (60%):
- Work on an array of opportunities with a focus on promotional grants, cause marketing, customer fundraising and workplace giving and/or ‘shared value’ activities
- Liaise with internal parties to project manage the development of presentations, summary documents, proposals, reports, and communications content. Adapt these to suit the needs of the intended audiences
- Gather and analyze data and proactively propose ways to enhance partnerships and/or share impact with partners
- Update systems of information, including financial tracking tools and organizational database
- Prepare for calls and meetings, including preparing agendas, and documenting next steps/action points
Work closely with Corporate Partnerships Manager with one of UNICEF USA’s longest running and successful customer fundraising programs (30%):
- Support the implementation of an employee engagement strategy, including building relationships with employee volunteers
- Execute an employee communications strategy, i.e. draft and approve content for website, social media, and email communications
- Prepare materials for presentations and key meetings, including gathering and analyzing data, to inform strategy
- Process, track, and report monthly revenue, including financial tracking tools and the organizational database
- Contribute ideas to advance the partnership plan to retain and grow donations
Under the direction of the Corporate Partnerships Director, work on special projects in support of the Corporate Partnerships team as a whole (10%):
- Provide communication support, background research, and project coordination
- Liaise with the internal database team to standardize and improve database operations on the corporate team e.g. spearheading special projects, such as preparing business rules, or supporting the team to clean data, or input correctly
- Track and disseminate relevant information or communications across the team
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, UNICEF USA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website at: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=UNICEFUSA&cws=1&rid=1026
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
UNICEF USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.