Azalea Blossom, Incorporated, a non-profit organization dedicated to the education, awareness, and prevention of domestic, social and child abuse through the utilization of the creative and performing arts, has an immediate opening for a part-time (20 hours a week) assistant director of program and development in our Downtown Brooklyn, NYC office. The new assistant director will be instrumental in helping to implement the SAFE through the Arts bullying prevention programs into public PreK and kindergarten classrooms through Responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
- Research, Write and proof grants.
- Oversee the company websites and social media platforms.
- Manage the company database systems.
- Oversee the tracking of donor gifts and acknowledgments.
- Work with Program Director to facilitate the coordination of programs including supplying documents.
- Help coordinate team members in fundraising efforts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Grant Writing preferred
- Fluent with social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word Press, HTML
- Dedicated and Professional
- Have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and a commitment and passion database making a difference in the world
How to Apply
For further information, please visit www.AzaleaBlossom.com
Interested candidates should submit a one-page resume with a cover letter and three references to
Margaret Jean Bernstein, Director, Azalea Blossom, Incorporated at AzaleaBlossom777@gmail.com .