The Communications Coordinator has exciting opportunities for immersion in the life of the School with two primary areas of responsibility: managing the schoolwide events/calendar planning and coordination, and helping with ongoing school communications. The Communications Coordinator works closely with the admin and senior leadership team, PTO and staff to coordinate and communicate in a timely and clear manner with the full LAMB Community. The Coordinator will always be looking for ways to include new voices in our communications and ensure outreach is inclusive and supportive of LAMB’s diverse community. Communications tools at the Coordinator’s disposal include the LAMB website, bi-weekly bulletin, social media platforms and the screens in each of LAMB’s three buildings. The Coordinator will also support the admin team with scheduling and coordination as needed.
- Coordinate the planning and promotion of the key events and activities via bi-weekly bulletin, website, social media and other communications channels as appropriate.
- Work proactively with various staff, PTO and Board of Directors to gather appropriate updates and event details for communication.
- Support Director of Family Engagement and School Information in coordinating and scheduling special school events.
- Attend the Administration meetings to support coordination among executive team.
- Support the Executive Director and Principal/Chief Academic Officer in bilingual communications to the community and staff and in other administrative tasks as needed.
- Support the Board of Directors in bilingual communications to the community and staff and in other administrative tasks as needed.
- Promote the School to new families at open houses and in outside promotion channels, with a special focus on channels targeting Spanish-language families.
- Report on success of communications outreach and actively make recommendations for improving school communications.
How to Apply
For the complete job description, visit our website at http://www.lambpcs.org/careers.