Leadership Enterprise for a Diverse America (LEDA) empowers a community of exceptional young leaders from under-resourced backgrounds by supporting their higher education and professional success in order to create a more inclusive and equitable country. LEDA believes that selective colleges are not only a gateway to opportunity, but a nexus for the development of leadership in every field. By helping talented students from under-resourced backgrounds access these institutions and providing them with the tools necessary to succeed, LEDA seeks to ensure that this country’s leadership is truly reflective of its citizenry. LEDA’s vision is to build an inclusive and equitable America where leadership reflects, celebrates, and supports diverse perspectives.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Programs, the Director of Data Systems will provide strategic, programmatic, administrative, and analytical data support to all teams within the organization and relevant external partners, with a core focus on Salesforce management and platform integration.
Senior Director of Programs
- Manage all large data collection and data entry projects to maximize accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide ongoing training, feedback, and support to LEDA staff to ensure consistent data collection and tracking by all system users.
- Work with managers and directors to orient new staff members to the Salesforce system and their specific user responsibilities.
- Develop solutions to improve efficiency and integration of Salesforce and other systems for departmental contact management, case management, benchmark tracking and outcome reporting needs.
- Work with external vendors as needed to integrate and customize LEDA’s data systems.
- Build dashboards and reports to meet the needs of program, development, communications and leadership teams.
- Advise senior leadership team on emerging applications and best practices for data tracking, reporting, use, and security.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, and other setup options.
- Regularly perform database de-duping, cleanup, and necessary software updates.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help-related materials for users as database features and applications are developed.
- Monitor data quality on an ongoing basis to identify issues before they become major problems.
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ of professional experience, including in a non-profit setting
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential; Advanced Administrator preferred
- Experience configuring Salesforce or other CRM integrated platforms, e.g. FormAssembly, TrueDialog, Tableau, etc.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize the demands of simultaneous projects and stakeholders
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, innovating and sharing knowledge with others
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated connection to LEDA’s mission
This is a full-time position. The salary will be in the $60,000s range and is commensurate with experience. LEDA offers medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, TransitChek, at least three weeks paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
LEDA offers a flexible, collegial work environment that welcomes new ideas and innovation. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, please send an email with a cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Director of Data Systems” in the subject line.
Employment for this position is contingent upon consent to and successful completion of a pre-employment background check, which may include a criminal background check, reference checks, verification of work history, and verification of any required academic credentials, licenses, and/or certifications, with results acceptable to LEDA. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.