The Corporate Relations Officer is part of the Corporate Partnership team maintains and expands the corporate membership program. The Officer will also market and obtain corporate sponsorships to support Japan Society’s program initiatives and special events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Director, Corporate Partnerships to develop strategies for recruitment and retention of corporate members and program sponsors;
- Arrange and participate in regular cultivation visits with existing and potential donors;
- Identify and research new prospects;
- Prepare correspondence, reports, proposals, marketing and benefits materials for corporate memberships and corporate sponsorships;
- Cultivate corporate members to provide additional support by holding events at Japan Society’s landmark building, and providing corporate sponsorship of the Society’s cultural, educational, and policy programming;
- Work with the Corporate Partnership team to process and send out monthly renewal, upgrades, and solicitation materials to all corporate members along with follow-up;
- Respond to requests for information via phone, email, and mail;
- Steward donors and fulfill benefit requirements and requests;
- Work closely with Development team to obtain corporate support and attendance at Japan Society’s annual dinner.
- BA/BS and three to five years related corporate sales, fundraising and/or business experience;
- Front-line corporate and/or fundraising experience required. Corporate fundraising and sales experience preferred;
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong ability to network, build external relationships, and cultivate supporters;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
How to Apply
To Apply: Email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.