Launched in 2016, Upstart Co-Lab connects impact investing to the creative economy. Upstart helps impact investors who love art, design, culture, heritage and creativity learn about Ethical Fashion, Social Impact Media, Sustainable Food, Other Creative Businesses and Creative Places.
Upstart Co-Lab is looking for a Program Assistant to join the core team in New York City starting July 15th, 2019. The ideal candidate will have a passion for or learning interest in the arts, and/or impact investing and social entrepreneurship. The Program Assistant will provide administrative support and general assistance with Upstart's events and special projects. Upstart offers a start-up environment with opportunities for significant learning and responsibility.
Associate, Senior Associate and Founding Partner
- manage scheduling for Founding Partner and team
- manage travel for Founding Partner
- execute accounts payable and office reimbursement processes
- maintenance of office guide and electronic archive
- maintain contact database
Events and Special Projects
- support for invitations and RSVPs
- provide on-site event support
- Special projects as required (desk research, PowerPoint design)
0-3 years of professional work experience
This is full-time, non-exempt position, paying $800/week plus benefits including 6 weeks vacation.
This position is in Upstart Co-Lab’s office in New York City. Start date is July 15th, 2019. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Upstart Co-Lab is a sponsored project of Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors. RPA is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Please email a resume to Sarah Lang (firstname.lastname@example.org).