Wasatch Adaptive Sports (WAS) is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides year-round recreational, educational, and social programs to children, adults, and veterans with adaptive needs. Snowbird is a key supporter of WAS and houses one of the organization's offices at the resort. WAS provides programming at Snowbird as well as at various other locations along the Wasatch Front. Visit wasatchadaptivesports.org to learn more.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the organization by assisting in the areas of programs and general office administration.
- Conduct student and volunteer intake process
- Coordinate student registration process and scheduling
- Manage student and volunteer database
- Process lesson payments, as well as staff receipts and expense reports
- Compile impact data from internal database for reporting
- Provide general office support through front of office calls, emails, mail, and recordkeeping
- Coordinate internal calendars and schedule meetings
- Record minutes and provide support for board and committee meetings
- Assist with day-of program logistics as needed
- Additional office work as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 years of job-related experience with demonstrated competence in program and/or office administration
- Must be competent in Word, Excel, Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Drive.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with a range of audiences
- Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work independently, meet deadlines, and operate proactively
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Team orientation with effective interpersonal skills
$16-$18 per hour DOE
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 40 hours per week Monday- Friday, some evenings and weekends necessary.
- Office locations vary between a Murray, UT office location and Snowbird Resort
- Occasional local travel required.
- Must be prepared to stay overnight if necessary on occasional times of road closures (winter)
- May experience unusual stress from high business volumes, deadlines, continual work with public, winter conditions, snow night requirements, and commuting to/from Snowbird.
- General office environment
- Must be willing to be outside in hot/ cold or variable conditions as needed.
* All WAS employees are leased employees from Snowbird Resort and are required to comply with Snowbird’s Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the role.
How to Apply
See the full job description and apply via the Snowbird website - https://recruit.hirebridge.com/v3/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?cid=5714&jid=505886&bid=14#.XNnyhuhKhPZ