This job description is a broad outline of the responsibilities and duties of the PALS Case Worker and will be amended, as needed, to meet the program priorities of Women Aware, Inc. and their ensuing work requirements. It should not be construed as a contract, and does not create a contract of employment. Employment with the Agency is at-will.
General Responsibilities:In collaboration with the PALS Coordinator, carries the responsibility for providing case management services to adult victims of domestic violence. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide a safe, non-judgmental, and empowering environment to clients and staff.
- Provide individual case management and group counseling services in accordance with accepted standards of care and ethics of the profession.
- Work collaboratively with Agency staff and community agencies to facilitate the delivery of services.
- Responsible for ensuring the following direct services are provided to non-residential clients: intake appointments, individual weekly case management for PALS adults, group counseling, client advocacy, crisis intervention, resources and referrals.
- Manage childcare program; following monthly PALS theme curriculum as appropriate.
- Maintain case records for individual and group clients according to Agency documentation policy/procedure, administer evaluations and assessments, complete safety and goal plans with clients, and maintain other records as needed.
- Maintain contact with clients on the waiting list and update accordingly. Manage client database and hotline call log.
- Timely and accurately input statistics into the appropriate spreadsheets.
- Assist with submitting reports such as: monthly program report, FVPSA, DV core stats, and PALS programmatic report to the PALS Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- DV and group experience, preferred
- Excellent crisis intervention and case management skills required
- Bilingual-Spanish required
- Full time, M-F, evenings
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org