DENVER TENNIS PARK
About the Denver Tennis Park
Denver Tennis Park (DTP) is a new independent nonprofit organization that promotes youth development for all kids of all abilities. We work collaboratively with those who share our belief in the power of sports to change lives. Our facility is open to the public. Please visit www.denvertennispark.org to learn more.
The Executive Director will provide mission-driven leadership of the Denver Tennis Park. The ideal candidate possesses passion for youth development, enthusiasm for cultivating a dedicated and effective team, and an entrepreneurial mindset for building revenue. In this role, success entails oversight of innovative and inclusive programming as well as proactive engagement with diverse stakeholders and the general public.
- Vision and strategy: With staff and board of directors, set and achieve clearly defined goals by effectively organizing and prioritizing resources to achieve them
- Team leadership and culture: Build, manage and develop a talented and diverse staff; create a collaborative culture where excellence, a strong work ethic, and team-work are encouraged and rewarded
- Innovative Programs: Ensure DTP conducts inclusive, accessible and financially sustainable onsite/offsite developmental programs for youth (3-5th, middle, and high school); grow participation of underserved youth
- Partnership development: Deepen value-added relationships with Board members, local and national mission-aligned organizations and philanthropic resources
- Operations management: Oversee stewardship of day-to-day operations and facilities; ensure practices and policies promote an excellent and safe customer experience
- Financial management: Establish effective risk management policies and use best practices to develop and manage forecasts and budgets; ensure proper reporting and comply with applicable laws and regulations
- Resource development: Meet DTP’s annual financial goals; manage and grow funding relationships with individuals, corporations, and foundations; optimize facility usage and generate revenue from diverse sources
- Community relations: Represent the DTP, proactively build awareness of mission, programs, and impact
- Bachelor’s degree
- Presence as a leader with evident passion and commitment to serving all youth
- Significant experience in senior leadership roles at a youth-serving organization, having demonstrated proficiency in many or all of the above areas of responsibility
- Proven financial management and fundraising acumen
- Experience managing diverse partnerships across nonprofit, philanthropic, education and corporate sectors
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and facility with technology
Important Personal Attributes
- Integrity, enthusiasm, and an exemplary work ethic
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership style
- Positive attitude with an innate ability to seek solutions
How to Apply
Please visit https://leaderfit.catsone.com/careers/20424-General/jobs/12866047-Executive-Director-Denver-Tennis-Park to submit a resume and cover letter.