The Pussycat Foundation is a private, non-operating, grant-making Foundation. Established in 2010 by Helen Gurley Brown, The Pussycat Foundation has actively developed program ideas and awarded grants to organizations and individuals since 2012. Our mission is to empower women, cultivate passion and self-development in children, and fund transformative ideas and people who are working to change the world starting in their local communities. The Foundation was established to honor Helen's legacy and was named after her favored term of endearment.
The Pussycat Foundation is seeking a Data and Reporting Specialist to serve as an integral part of a small team supporting big ideas and big impact. You'll lead data and reporting for all program areas at the Foundation, starting by building our reporting framework from the ground up.
- First and foremost, you are passionate about our mission
- You believe data is a strong storyteller and how we can continuously learn and improve our programs to maximize our impact. You are eager to lead the effort to set up our data collection protocols from program participants and directors, and to regularly aggregate and report the results and key insights
- You look forward to working with program directors to identify metrics, KPIs and goals to be used across the Foundation and by program, and creating dashboards and reporting to effectively communicate the data
- While you love a good dashboard, you also know the value of bringing people together, and will do frequent program site visits to interact with and support the program directors and participants directly
- You will work closely with the directors of each program to understand their goals and challenges, recommend evidence-based changes as a result of report analyses, and facilitate data gathering and other deliverables
- You have experience with reporting and data for non-profits
- In previous roles, have have experience building reporting systems and analyzing data to measure impact and identify areas of improvement
- You have experience working with and coordinating people from diverse backgrounds and fields
- You're proficient in Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote and Airtable or other data collection tools
- You are self-motivated and a master of time management. You're able to efficiently tackle multiple projects concurrently
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (Master's degree is a plus)
- You’re excited to work with us full-time in Midtown Manhattan in NYC
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org