Global Health Corps (GHC) mobilizes a global community of emerging leaders to build the movement for health equity. GHC believes young leaders with diverse backgrounds and a deep commitment to collaboration, innovation, and social justice are going to revolutionize how the world tackles its toughest health challenges. We strongly believe our GHC community is the new breed of leaders that the world desperately needs.
The Development Associate is an exceptionally motivated and highly organized individual who provides critical support to the CEO and the Development team. Reporting to the Strategic Partnerships Manager, the Development Associate will provide critical fundraising, executive, and administrative support to help drive the potency of our development team to power our leadership movement. This position requires someone who jumps in wherever needed to get things done, someone who is proactive and can work with little direction, and they must have can-do attitude.
Development Team Support - 65%
- Create and manage lead and prospect research, meeting briefs, and donor visit preparation
- Maintain use of GHC’s donor database on Salesforce
- Ensure meeting follow-ups occur in a timely manner
- Process gifts and donor acknowledgments
- Manage travel logistics for fundraising related trips
- Assist the Strategic Partnerships Manager and Communications with special events and projects as needed
CEO Support - 35%
- Manage and oversee internal and external calendar and administrative tasks of the CEO
- Manage CEO’s expenses by processing invoices and receipts
- Manage and plan CEO’s GHC-related travel, including creating travel briefs
- Schedule, plan, note-take, and track follow-up for external and internal meetings of CEO
- Handle confidential information
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management skills including ability to multitask efficiently and effectively
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including experience communicating with a range of audiences
- Ability to anticipate and meet the needs of others
- Previous experience working on a fundraising team is a plus
- Commitment to and passion for GHC’s mission.
How to Apply
GHC EMBRACES AND VALUES DIVERSE SKILLS AND BACKGROUNDSWe are a community of leaders who are proud to represent many different national, racial, ethnic, socio-economic, religious, gender, and other identities. We represent varied professional backgrounds, collaborating across fields and sectors to form a powerful, close-knit network of change makers. Our diversity as a community is our strength, driving our ability to be empathetic, visionary, and effective leaders in the health equity movement, and engage with the world with dignity and respect.Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thanks for applying!