Dedicated to The Care of Elders:
On Lok, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization founded in the early 1970s by a group of citizens concerned about the plight of elders and the lack of long term options in the community. On Lok, Inc. serves as the administrative arm of a group of five affiliated non-profit organizations. Its functions include research and development, human resources, fundraising and management information systems.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Under supervision of the Director of Development, the Development Manager is a dynamic, creative and self-motivated professional fundraiser responsible for designing and executing fundraising programs and events, developing volunteer engagement and expanding On Lok's presence in the philanthropic community. The manager leads special event fundraising and ensures alignment between individual giving and On Lok marketing and community outreach efforts, with specific focus on supporting 30th Street programs and services. The manager reports directly to the Director of Development and collaborates with all levels of the Development and Marketing Team.
The Director of Development
- Responsible for the logistical planning, implementation and follow-up for all fundraising and special events.
- Support the development of sponsorship arrangements with businesses, individuals and organizations interested in supporting On Lok events and activities. Responsible for the discovery, cultivation, and solicitation of event sponsors.
- Coordinate the ongoing donor recognition program to include all levels of donor pipeline activity from new acquisition to major donor.
- Works closely with the communications team to coordinate special event, publicity, including public relations, advertising and collateral material design, production and distribution.
- Maintains regular updates to the On Lok website; working with communications team to maintain social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter and blog. Maintain and broaden social networking to benefit the organization.
- Responsible for the development and fulfillment of the events budget.
- Supervise and coordinate with event contractors.
- Works with data management specialist to develop and maintain event and corporate volunteer database (Salesforce); backup administrator for database.
- Manage all aspects of event committees and fundraising event volunteer coordination, including but not limited to, staffing, recruitment, supervision, training and acknowledgement.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Five to seven years' experience in a non-profit development/fundraising leadership role.
- Competency with Salesforce, Microsoft office, and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact with a variety of individuals including community leaders, committee volunteers, health care professionals, employees and the general public.
- Requires the analytical ability necessary to maintain databases, operate word processing software, prepare reports, record and direct messages and prepare correspondence. Preparation and management of budget. Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills required.
How to Apply
Please apply here https://onlok.applicantpro.com/jobs/1386767.html
or send an email with your resume to Lparedes@onlok.org