EAC Network seeks a Quality Assurance Coordinator for the Brooklyn Community Re-entry Assistance Network (CRAN) Program. The position is full time, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM with excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
The Quality Assurance Coordinator utilizes independent discretion and judgment to assure accurate documentation compliance with the CRAN program regulations and assistance in program reporting.
- Collaborate with the Program and Clinical Coordinator to ensure the policies and procedures of the Brooklyn CRAN Program and EAC Network are followed.
- Maintain the policy and procedure manuals and best practice determinations in accordance with funder requirements.
- Provide oversight and training to Assistance Network Services and Community Transitional Case Management teams on appropriate documentation and chart compliance, utilizing independent discretion and judgment.
- Utilize the educational training, skills, and experience obtained from advanced degree to provide appropriate professional services, techniques, and strategies for clients.
- Ensure all forms and program documentation is in compliance with the program requirements by conducting regular chart audits.
- Assist ANS and CTMC Case Managers in chart documentation when needed.
- Implement self-audit tools and assist the Program Director in preparation for program audits conducted by funders.
- Assist Program Director in completing reporting requirements.
- Work with administrative staff to ensure proper filing and storage of charts in compliance with funder regulations.
- Recruit and assist in the supervision of Interns and Peer Mentors as needed.
- Customarily and regularly exercise discretionary powers.
- Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice, Social Work, Public Administration or Forensic Psychology required, Masters preferred.
- Compliance/quality assurance and supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must be proficient in computer applications and other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform work assignments.
How to Apply
Please apply using link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=21626&clientkey=482E0819E86020A234308CF26CCD0B5C