Association’s Mission: To lead and position community clinics, health centers and networks through advocacy, education, and services as key players in the health care delivery system to improve the health status of their communities.
Purpose of Position: Support the development and implementation of programs and projects that enhance the capabilities of community health centers and regional association consortia (RAC) in their local health care delivery system as well as advance the work of the CPCA.
- Data Informatics and HIT Serve as a point of contact for assisting health centers in their implementation of electronic health systems, such as peer networks, user group meetings and individual meetings.
- Collect, Organize, Analyze and interpret state health center organization datasets to improve the delivery of health care for improved patient outcomes.
- As part of the data team, assist health centers on provision of training and technical assistance on data analytics and management.
Coordinate Statewide Training & Technical Assistance
- Collect, manage and develop innovative and advanced analytical methods for the provision of technical assistance touches from all staff in the Association.
- Work with regional consortia, Association’s committees, peer networks, workgroups and external stakeholders to develop appropriate trainings related to care delivery and transformation.
Disparities and Social Determinants of Health Projects
- Serve as a resource and technical assistance provider to members around high level and specific needs for both disparities and social determinants of health related work and partnerships.
- Serve as a resource and technical assistance provider to members/RACs for the My Sidewalk/Protocol for Responding to and Assessing Patient’s Assets, Risks, and Experiences (PRAPARE)
- Research best practices and develop training programs to promote these practices.
- Support the Association’s Strategic Plan.
- Attends and participates in required Association meetings.
- Reports regularly to supervisor.
- Participates in CPCA events and represents the Association as requested to include state and national events.
- Travel for national and regional meetings, training and site visits by air and ground transportation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum five years program or project management or equivalent experience. Experience with community health centers, member-driven associations or non-profit organizations is also preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other web based applications and platforms especially those related to data informatics and analytics including SAS, R programming and/or advanced excel and Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Support the development and delivery of projects, programs and technical assistance, which improve the efficiencies of health centers activities.
- Learn specific areas of content and serve as a resource in order to provide accurate and timely technical assistance.
- Supervise, train and evaluate assigned staff.
- Assist with grant and budget management, contract development and reporting.
- Serve as lead staff to designated peer networks, work groups, task forces and committees.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and professional skills when engaging with Association membership and Board of Directors, vendors and partners.
- Work collaboratively with multi departmental teams.
- Solid problem solving, critical thinking, organization and time management.
Salary: $79,030+ Excellent benefits
How to Apply
To Apply: Submit cover letter indicating where you heard about this position, resume, and professional references in MS Word format to email@example.com or FAX 916-440-8172.
We strive for our workforce to represent California’s diverse population including capabilities, culture, language, experience, and socio-economic background, while also meeting the highest standards and qualifications of our industry.