EAC Network seeks a Director for its New Path Treatment Center located in Hempstead, NY. The position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM with flexibility for some evenings. The position offers excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off plan (PTO).
The Director is responsible for establishing and implementing policies and procedures for all addiction services and for supervising all staff and clinic intake, treatment and discharge/transfer activities of the New Path Treatment Center.
- Conduct individual, family and group counseling sessions.
- Supervise and perform screening, intake procedures and treatment planning.
- Provide on-site daily consultation and supervision for treatment staff.
- Coordinate staff assignments and services.
- Assign and participate in emergency coverage and crisis intervention.
- Maintain client files, and review case records of all Program clients a minimum of every thirty days to ensure that the quality standards of Program services are met.
- Review all correspondence being sent from the Program.
- Utilize the educational training, skills, and experience obtained from advanced degree to provide appropriate professional services, techniques, and strategies for clients.
- Complete and conduct Employee Performance Review meetings with staff and coordinate in-service training.
- Coordinate the hiring of all treatment staff.
- Customarily and regularly exercise discretionary powers.
- Institute new groups as appropriate to enhance the range of Program services.
- Conduct outreach to the community to provide information on available Program services.
- Conduct random drug tests on clients as needed to determine compliance.
- Input Encounter forms in MillinPro database.
- Ensure compliance with NYS OASAS regulations.
- A Qualified Health Professional (QHP), preferably with Master's Degree in Social Work or Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology required, with a license to practice in New York State as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Psychologist.
- Minimum of three years of treatment experience in addiction services area required, with at least one year of supervisory experience.
- Completion of the Clinical Supervision Foundations I & II training, or ability to complete training within one year of hire.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform work assignments.
- Must have access to automobile and possess valid NY State Drivers License.
Salary commensurate with experience.