Reporting to the Director of Development Operations, the Development Operations Manager is an essential member of College Track’s Development Operations team. This role will provide critical support to our fundraising operational infrastructure as well as ensure that College Track donors experience best-in-class engagement.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Build more sophisticated reporting tools in donor database CRM (Salesforce) providing organization’s leadership with fundraising management tools and insights into optimizing fundraising strategy
- Respond to data fulfillment requests, and create a set of self-help tools for Development Officers (D.O.s) to use in CRM, oversee ongoing updates to self-help tools and provide support to D.O.s to optimize utilization
Oversee ongoing data cleanliness audits and macro level data scrubs
Lead periodic projects to overall data architecture as needed, collaborate with consultants to reconfigure data structures as needed
- Conduct ongoing training and support for D.O.s to accurately use and update donor constituent data
- Maintain knowledge management system on Zendesk including managing Zendesk ticketing
- Manage Gift Administration system, including process all gifts in CRM, manage gift records, and prepare and distribute timely gift receipts acknowledgment letters
- Support with special projects as assigned by the Director of Development Operations
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills which enable rapport-building with internal and external stakeholders
Agility and the capability to think strategically while executing tactically
Exceptional project management skills that enable the execution of complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Ability to analyze data in order to detect important trends that should inform strategic decision-making.
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- A constant learner who is interested in being a proactive, positive member of the team
- Capable of adjusting to shifting priorities and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Minimum of 2-3 years of fundraising operations experience required. Experience at an educational nonprofit, school, or other entrepreneurial, high-performing organization are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with sophisticated database management and/or significant Salesforce skills - leveraging Salesforce as a primary tool in managing communication and driving strategic and tactical planning is a plus.
How to Apply
Please apply on our website!