Chosen Care, Inc. Overview
Founded in 2009, Chosen is a faith-based nonprofit that helps children heal from trauma due to abuse, neglect or abandonment. We do this with a holistic approach by strengthening foster, kinship, adoptive and reunified families with trauma-informed resources such as: parent coaching, mentoring, therapy and case management.
Chosen has a special culture that encourages and provides deep, core values based work and spiritual growth of team members. Our team is fast-paced, professional, passionate, growth-oriented and innovative. We are committed to best business practices and tools for mission fulfillment.
We help children heal from trauma by strengthening their families.
Every child thriving in a family.
Our core values are rooted in faith and shape the way we go about fulfilling our mission, how we behave, and what we expect of each other.
Excellence – We operate with a growth mentality and go the extra mile.
Service – We work diligently & own the part we play with a commitment to do whatever it takes.
Compassion – We are active listeners and seek what is important to the speaker.
Integrity – We show up with authenticity, adhere to honest practices and use candor with kindness.
Stewardship – We use resources with multiplication in mind as one in charge of God’s resources.
Responsible for expansion and management of the clinical services within our organization. As part of a multidisciplinary team, the LCSW maintains a limited case load of clients with trauma-informed therapeutic modalities. Identifies additional modalities to grow the clinical service offerings and trains current direct care staff accordingly. Assists with third-party payer billing structure. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within social work and the child welfare system.
Chief Program Officer
- Define the goals and components of the clinical program
- Collaborates with multi-disciplinary team members including external partners
- Train and equip staff in appropriate therapeutic modalities
- Inform leadership in best-in-class therapeutic modalities
- Complete required documentation for third-party payment
- Maintain a case load of no more than 10 clients weekly
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and leads weekly supervision for direct care staff
- Utilize supervision and consultation feedback
- Master’s Degree in social work. LCSW in good standing in state of Texas
- LCSW-S preferred
- Minimum three years of therapeutic experience within the child welfare system
- Experience with Telehealth preferred
- Demonstrated experience in client support and direct client communications
- Certified in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Certified in Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Preferred experience in treating children and teens with dissociative disorders
- Preferred experience in treating children and teens who have experienced sexual abuse
- Preferred Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy trained
- Preferred Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics trained
- Preferred Trust-Based Relational Intervention®
- Working knowledge of Medicaid credentialing and third-party payment
- Technically competent with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to elicit cooperation from clients
- Strong interpersonal skills; displays behavior that will enhance the client experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Bilingual preferred
- Passionate about helping children and families heal from trauma
- Proactive, resourceful and a problem-solver
- Strong personal integrity
- Tenacious in follow up
- Firm grasp and complete embrace of ministry vision and mission
- Highly reliable & dependable
- Efficient with time/resources available to meet program goals/initiatives
- Heart of excellence to serve
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior
How to Apply
Please apply at https://www.chosen.care/job/clinical-director/