Are you interested in a full-time, salary position with a generous benefits package? If so, look no further!
We’re currently searching for someone who is passionate about improving the lives of children and their families, is an advocate for young children, loves to serve the Newark community, and is able to work at our 221 Broad Street location.
Apply now so you can become part of our ever growing organization.
- on-one settings to monitor progress toward achievement of team and individual goals.
- Oversee and Implement Parent Curriculum by providing trainings to the families
- Participate in the development, preparation, distribution and collection of community needs assessment and self- assessment.
- Coordinate, schedule and provide parent engagement and education activities including parenting classes, support groups, trainings and workshops in variety of topics such as health, mental health, dental and nutritional education.
- Oversee the parent volunteer program and related activities; establish and maintain a calendar of parent activities, projects and meetings.
- Identify, inform and facilitate referrals for parents to access continuing education and training opportunities that may lead to self-enrichment and employment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Education, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- Experience working in Head Start organization with children ages 0-5 yrs old
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Schedule may vary accordingly to meet division’s needs
How to Apply
- Email your cover letter and resume to: Ecdrecruiting@lacasanwk.org
- Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted