The mission of the Foundation for Art & Healing is to promote creative arts expression as a means to improve health and well-being for individuals and communities. Our signature program, The UnLonely Project, broadens public awareness of the negative physical and mental health consequences of loneliness associated with a wide range of living conditions and circumstances while also exploring and promoting creative arts-based approaches to reduce the burden. For more information on FAH and The UnLonely Project, please visit www.artandhealing.org/unlonely
The Foundation for Art & Healing (FAH) is currently searching for a detail-oriented and communications-savvy Program Manager. The Program Manager develops and manages the implementation of complex creative expression-based programs that are delivered in community and corporate settings and require working with partnering organizations, facilitators, evaluators, and participants. The Program Manager will report to the FAH Director of Programs and work closely with other senior executives to advance the growth and development of the organization's key programs.
- Track and manage the development of all aspects of the programs
- Coordinate the creation of core materials (blog posts, press releases, curricula, evaluation questions, etc.) for each audience/demographic as needed
- Oversee evaluation collection and analysis
- Stay abreast of recent research and relevant conferences
- Work with senior staff to develop funding reports, timelines, and partnership agreements
- Manage day-to-day communications and the stewardship and new development of partnering organizations.
The responsibilities can grow depending on the experience and skills of the applicant.
- 5-7 years of experience in program management/delivery for community health programs or similar
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a strong attention to details
- Strong record of project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
- Comfortable in a client-facing role and serving as a representative to the community
- Experience in managing fast paced, multi-faceted environments
- Possess a team spirit, with the willingness to pitch in where needed
- Familiarity and ease with zoom and other online communication
- High proficiency in Google apps, MS Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Interest and experience in the arts, art education, and art therapy desired.
- We’re particularly interested in talking to candidates who have experience working in diversity, equity, & inclusion programs and similar workplace-based programming.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling,
Expressive Arts Therapy, or related fields
Compensation commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter, preferably as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Program Manager in the subject line and save your file with your full name.
In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
1. Your favorite experience working as part of a professional team.
2. Why you are interested in the UnLonely Project.
3. Where you found out about the position