The Homewise mission is to create successful homeowners and strengthen neighborhoods so that individuals and families can improve their long-term financial wellbeing and quality of life. We empower and support clients with financial education and coaching, real estate services, affordable mortgage lending, down payment assistance, loan servicing, refinance and home improvement lending. We also strengthen neighborhoods by increasing homeownership through real estate development, property rehabilitation, and revitalizing communities. If you are looking for a dynamic, high-energy work environment that focuses on creating positive change, consider a career with Homewise. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, retirement, tuition reimbursement, professional development, and growth opportunities.
We are seeking a Director of Mortgage Loan Production that is an experienced customer service oriented adaptable self-starter with the ability to effectively coach, manage, and communicate clearly both orally and written. The mission of the Director of Mortgage Loan Production is to ensure that Homewise Lending customers experience customer service that meets or exceeds their expectations throughout the lending process by providing efficient and effective processes and tools to support the lending function.
Director of Mortgage Loan Production Job Duties Include:
- Ensures that the Lending Team meets monthly production goals for Home Purchase, Refinance, and HI loans close by the original closing date on the Purchase Contract.
- Ensure systems and processes in the Lending function maximize the efficiency of the Lending function and operations at Homewise. Implements procedures and process improvements designed to improve efficiency and customer service, and on-time closings. Ensure employees are adequately trained in using these systems.
- Participates in and arranges staff training to ensure that staff is qualified and knowledgeable regarding guidelines and policies.
- Assists Operations Manager designing and implementing tracking systems to enforce accountability among production staff.
- Leads the implementation of new technologies including POS and LOS systems. Ensure maximum efficiency in the use of these systems and integration with all other systems as needed. i.e. servicing director, STARS.
- Ensures compliance with all consumer lending laws and regulations.
- Distributes workload among production staff fairly and effectively.
- Ensures productive and harmonious relationships with other Homeownership Team functions including, Home Purchase Advisors, Home Buyer Coaches, Real Estate Sales Associates, and other departments including Real Estate Development and Finance to ensure best practices in service provided to customers.
- Uses Fannie Mae Desktop Underwriter, Calyx, DocVelocity, STARS, and Microsoft Office to maintain a variety of reports. Maintains organized files that can be easily researched by others.
- Participates in setting team goals and objectives on an annual basis.
- Occasionally travels to complete training or to perform other functions representing the lending department.
Please only apply if you have a High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five years of experience in mortgage lending or a related field.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and/or weekends on occasion.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.homewise.org.