Wabash Center comes from humble beginnings. The origin of the organization can be traced to a core group of families with children who had special needs. Today, Wabash Center has grown into a comprehensive service provider for those with disabilities or special needs that is leading the way to supporting individuals in their pursuit of quality of life for them and their families.
We have an established history of providing quality care for those with disability or special needs. We love what we do. We’ve been doing this for a long time and we’re not going to stop any time soon.
If you want to love what you do too, come join our team as a Direct Support Professional!
Our Direct Support Professionals assist individuals with disabilities and special needs in an in home setting. This person is responsible for helping with daily living activities such as toileting, bathing, housekeeping, and community activities. We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available; schedules vary to accommodate the needs of those we serve.
Supported Living Supervisor
Here is what you can do for Wabash Center:
- Have an interest in and empathy for persons with disabilities.
- Obtain a H.S. Diploma or GED or relevant related work experience.
- Be in adequate physical Health to perform the job tasks required, position requires a Fit for Duty physical.
- Have a valid driver’s license, good driving record and proof of vehicle insurance.
- Able to write reports and document observations and activities
- Be a rock star representative of Wabash Center to the individuals we serve and their family members or guardians
$2/HR Shift Premium, Weekends
$500 Sign On Bonus
Here is Wabash Center can do for you:
- Onsite Training
- Full Benefits Package - Full Time Employees (30+ hours)
- Paid Time Off
- Fun, Challenging, and Rewarding Career and Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities
- Learn New Skills and Develop Existing Skills
- The Ability to Impact an Entire Organization
Shifts Available: Shifts vary to accommodate those we serve.
- Weekends Required
Wabash Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer