The position’s primary focus will be on providing administrative support for the Kessler Foundation website, including managing updates, performing routine maintenance and security updates, and verifying functionality on all aspects of site, while working collaboratively with staff in IT, Communications, and Development. Will have responsibility for quality assurance (QA) on site for all new coding functions, migration of files, and overall performance.
Senior Vice President
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Maintain website content, ensuring that design displays properly across all platforms and is ADA compliant; review and revise taxonomy. Ensure that web traffic is handled adequately; monitor functionality, analytics, and performance within search engines.
- Monitor website performance and prepare related reports; perform routine maintenance, updating software, and monitoring plugins. Monitor security and perform updates.
- Develop, maintain, and track website social media performance using Google Analytics. Update content and taxonomy to reflect current SEO trends.
- Bachelor’s and/or associate’s degree(s) in information systems, computer science, or a related field, and/or other technical degree or certification.
- At least four years of related experience in website content development, preferably in non-profit organizations.
- Proficiency in Drupal 8.0 or higher platform; ability to create/and or code modules and themes for the site in Drupal 8, and migrate files between development and production.
- Proficiency in website accessibility and monitoring tools: WICAG 2.0 or higher.
- Understanding of graphics and/or graphic tool website applications, preferably Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop.
- Experience with Pantheon or other website hosts, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office tools, and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Experience working as member of interdepartmental team and explaining technical issues to non-technical staff.
- Strong strategic-thinking and problem solving skills.
How to Apply
To apply, please send résumé and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kessler Foundation is a public charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with physical and cognitive disabilities caused by stroke, multiple sclerosis, injuries to the brain and spinal cord, and other chronic conditions. We are committed to creating a diverse, cooperative work environment. Women, members of under-represented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.